"Aussie Box" Raised Dog Kennel
- Flat-Packed, Easy-Assemble 2-Bay Dog Kennels
Raised and Lockable
Raised, separated and lockable design protects dogs from:
- Fleas and other parasites
- Snake bite
- Other dogs
- Enclosed rear section keeps dogs out of the weather
- Colorbond sheet divides sections for privacy
- Hot-dipped, galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability
- Reinforced skids for easy snigging into new positions
- Heavy duty, grease-able, welded barrel hinges prevent seizing and doors dropping over time
- Assembled unit is strong and light enough for easy manoeuvring
Flat-Packed for Easy Transport
Our strong and durable design is flat-packed for efficient shipping across Australia. Assembled units can fit on the back of a ute or can be fully or partially dismantled for longer moves.
Simple 9-step, bolt-together assembly takes 30-60 mins and requires only a power or battery drill. (all other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied)
Welded Hinges and Fittings
Heavy duty, grease-able, welded hinges prevent doors dropping over time.
- Colorbond trimdek roof with Pinchweld edging supplied - no sharp edges
- Pressed Colorbond panel sheeting
Timber or FRP Flooring
Anti-rot timber or Fibreglass-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) flooring allows waste fall-through and easy clean-up.
Modular, square design allows multiple units to sit together to form larger banks of kennels.
Removable Center Panel
The center panel can be removed to create one large bay.