"Aussie Box" Raised Dog Kennel
- Flat-Packed, Easy-Assemble 2-Bay Dog Kennels
Raised and Lockable
Raised, separated and lockable design protects dogs from:
- Fleas and other parasites
- Snake bite
- Other dogs
- Enclosed rear section keeps dogs out of the weather
- Colorbond sheet divides sections for privacy
- Hot-dipped, galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability
- Reinforced skids for easy snigging into new positions
- Heavy duty, grease-able, welded barrel hinges prevent seizing and doors dropping over time
- Assembled unit is strong and light enough for easy manoeuvring
Flat-Packed for Easy Transport
Our strong and durable design is flat-packed for efficient shipping across Australia. Assembled units can fit on the back of a ute or can be fully or partially dismantled for longer moves.
Simple 9-step, bolt-together assembly takes 30-60 mins and requires only a power or battery drill. (all other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied)
Welded Hinges and Fittings
Heavy duty, grease-able, welded hinges prevent doors dropping over time.
- Colorbond trimdek roof with Pinchweld edging supplied - no sharp edges
- Pressed Colorbond panel sheeting
Anti-rot timber flooring allows waste fall-through and easy clean-up with maximum animal comfort.
Modular, square design allows multiple units to sit together to form larger banks of kennels.
Removable Center Panel
The center panel can be removed to create one large bay.