Dog Kennel Stockists
Aussie Dog Kennels are stocked at rural stores and retail locations across Australia. Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist or pick up location, or see the full list below.
About Aussie Dog Kennels
Keep your dogs safe and secure with an "Aussie Box" raised dog kennel.
Standing on 600mm reinforced skids, Aussie Box double kennels feature a strong steel frame design with colorbond rear enclosure, protecting your dogs from the weather, fleas and parasites, other dogs, snake bites and hazards.
- Flat-packed for easy transport
- Simple 9-step kennel assembly (instructions included, or view here), only requires a drill. All other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish
- Designed as a large outdoor double dog kennel for small-medium to large working and rural dogs, residential dogs, hunting dogs and more.
Solid, Quality Construction
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Removable floor - anti-rot pine OR Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- 50mm x 50mm x 4mm galvanised mesh sides (front open cage section)
- Pressed Colorbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section, Colorbond divider sheet separates rear dog enclosures
- Colorbond Trimdek roof panels with Pinchweld supplied for all edges
- Heavy duty, grease-able welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives)
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability
- Reinforced skids
- Flat Pack - 2160mm (length) x 950mm (width) x 400mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2160mm (length) x 1990mm (width) x 1600mm (height)
- Assembled (interior per bay) - 2160mm (length) x 995mm (width) x 970mm (height)
- Floor height from ground 600mm
- Weight 190kg
FRP Floor Data:
- 10 year warranty
- 1 ton per square meter weight rating
- 20mm x 20mm apertures
- Non toxic
- High heat dispersion (does not hold heat like normal plastic)