Keep your dogs safe and secure with an "Aussie Box" raised dog kennel.
Standing on 600mm reinforced skids, Aussie Box double kennels feature a strong steel frame design with colorbond rear enclosure, protecting your dogs from the weather, fleas and parasites, other dogs, snake bites and hazards.
- Flat-packed for easy transport
- Simple 9-step kennel assembly (instructions included, or view here), only requires a drill. All other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish
- Designed as a large outdoor double dog kennel for small-medium to large working and rural dogs, residential dogs, hunting dogs and more.
Shipping and Pick Up
$149 flat-rate shipping is available to most locations for either:
- Delivery direct to your business or residential address on a tail-lift truck OR
- Delivery to your local freight depot for pick up
Units can also be picked up free of charge from our Brisbane warehouse or from stockist locations across Australia.
Enter your postcode below to show all delivery and pick up options for your location or see all stockists.
Solid, Quality Construction
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Anti-rot timber slat floor (removable)
- 50mm x 50mm x 4mm galvanised mesh sides (front open cage section)
- Pressed Colorbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section, Colorbond divider sheet separates rear dog enclosures
- Colorbond Trimdek roof panels with Pinchweld supplied for all edges
- Heavy duty, grease-able welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives)
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability
- Reinforced skids
- Flat Pack - 2160mm (length) x 950mm (width) x 400mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2160mm (length) x 1990mm (width) x 1600mm (height)
- Assembled (interior per bay) - 2160mm (length) x 995mm (width) x 970mm (height)
- Floor height from ground 600mm
- Weight 190kg